ITWP Response to the Coronavirus
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to evolve, I want to share with you the measures we have implemented to ensure that your data, research and insights needs are fully supported without disruption.
First and foremost, we have executed policies that guard the health and safety of our teams, as well as business continuity plans to deliver the service you expect. We believe it’s critical to do our part to help reduce the spread of COVID-19 while limiting the disruption to valuable data collection and consumer research. Below are some of the steps we are taking to protect everyone in this constantly changing situation.
Protect Our Employees, Clients, and Partners
People are our most valuable resource. We are working tirelessly to ensure the health and safety of our employees, stakeholders and the environments in which they work while ensuring that the data and research you need is available to you, in real-time. We have taken the following actions, but will continue to monitor the situation and adjust as necessary:
- We are following the recommendations and best practices from The World Health Organization, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and local authorities.
- Across our 24 offices worldwide, we have increased scheduled office cleanings, sanitizing of high touch areas and re-enforced personal care routines such as hand washing, use of sanitizer and personal space policies.
- We have minimized business travel and commuting, encouraging employees to work from home where appropriate and leverage our technology infrastructure for virtual meetings.
- We are providing resources to assist employees in modifying how they work to ensure a productive environment while allowing the flexibility to support their personal needs.
Safeguard Our Business
Technology is at our core. By leveraging our technology, we are able to ensure business continuity and access to the data you need, anytime. Our staff can connect with partners and clients virtually without any interruption. In addition:
- We are constantly monitoring the health and engagement of our panel. During this pandemic, our global panel remains engaged and active.
- We have stress-tested business continuity plans globally and confirmed we are ready and able to deliver all project requirements anytime, any day.
- We have expanded access as needed to Toluna’s industry-leading technology stack that allows self-service insights across data collection, surveys, community and online focus groups.
The environment around us remains uncertain, but we take comfort in the fact that we have a world-class team dedicated to the safety and well-being of our community while maintaining service levels our customers and partners require. We are here to support your data and research needs.
Please keep yourself and your loved ones safe. Thank you for your support, together we can make a difference. We are more motivated than ever to support your business.